Dutch Dairy Days
Dutch Dairy Days organized by NAFTC-India during the month of November in Punjab , Hariyana and NCR. The program was consist of 3 days where more intensive program consisting of seminars and workshops for farmers took place at Amristar, Moga, karnal. Members of Dutch Dairy Cluster India impart sessions on variety of subjects such as animal genetics, animal feed and nutrition, animal health and farm management.
• Large farmers,
• Medium sized and progressive farmers,
• Farmers in transition phasae eager to learn advance farming practices (and willing to invest),
• Local area veterinary practitioners, extension workers
• Milk Collection Centre (MCC) agents,
• Delegates from Veterinary Colleges and State Agricultural Universities,
• Other stakeholders and opinion leaders across the value chain such as dairy consultants, stakeholders engaged in feed business, nutritioninsts etc.