World Food India 2019
A global event to facilitate partnerships between Indian and international businesses and investors, World Food India (WFI) is a gateway to the Indian food economy and an opportunity to showcase, connect, and collaborate.
Organized by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India, WFI will be the largest gathering of investors, manufacturers, producers, food processors, policy makers, and organizations from the global food ecosystem. It aims to provides opportunities for both investment and trade in the food processing sector for leading Indian and international companies. Encompassing the entire food spectrum from production to consumption, WFI is looking at creating a better sourcing environment, thereby enabling higher returns for farmers, creating employment, and fostering entrepreneurship.
WFI is being held in partnership with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), at New Delhi, India from 1-4 November, 2019.
- Understand the policy environment around food processing sector.
- Identify Specific opportunities during the B2G & G2G meetings.
- Exposure to a shelf of specific projects for investment in processing and retails.
- Exposure to strengths of India in pre-identified food processing sub-sectors.
- Exposure to FPOs’ / Progressive Farmers – potential suppliers.
- Exposure to opportunities in food retails in India.
- Exhibit in the country pavilion .